Home

Friday 4 September 2015

Midi Skirt Love!

I love this midi skirt! 

If midi skirts were like children then you shouldn't have a favourite.  But they are not, and I do! 

If you follow me on IG you would have seen this skirt before.

I've paired it here with a loose fitting top, I like the casual and comfy look.  I made this skirt (see how here) with gorgeous cotton sateen from The Remnant Warehouse.  It is so soft!




Close up of the pleats and beautiful fabric.

Photos c/o my wonderful Husband.
My 3 year old was too busy riding her bike!

11 comments:

  1. I've never worn a midi skirt, love the floral pattern on yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my midi skirts - they look good on everyone! x Allison

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous in midi skirts & your dress yesterday was perfection! x Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this skirt!! Such a great look :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print is gorgeous. Such great colors. Love how you paired it with a slouchy sweater. After this and the last post, I have serious midi skirt envy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! I really love this skirt because it feels so good on. You need to add some midi skirts to your wardrobe - they'd be fabulous on you! x Allison

      Delete
  5. I am a huge fan of midi skirt too and this one is fabulous!! Love how you styled it. Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice! It's so much fun being a part of your link up x Allison

      Delete
  6. What a pretty ensemble. The skirt is cute and the red top perfectly echoes the red in the skirt.

    ReplyDelete